Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ride NYC







We shipped our bikes to NY. Jon rode his bike to the office in the city every day, I would take cabs in. I rode my bike in once on a Saturday afternoon when we had to disesemble our bikes to be shipped home. I lucked out as the car that drove me behind me most of the way gave me an entire lane treating me like a car (this is what one would assume how a bike would be treated however this is not the case I saw people in cars practically try to run bike riders off the rode). In Williamsburg we would ride our bikes around the neighborhood to dinner shopping etc. I guess the people of Williamsburg respect and understand how to properly treat a person on a bike. Something that a couple of people in the city might need to learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment