Sunday, April 24, 2011

livin on it!






When Prince sang 'Little Red Corvette'... I always thought he was singing 'Livin' on It' It wasn't until fairly recently (maybe 4 years ago) that our friend Evelyn set me straight. I am sure we all have countless lyrics to songs that really only exist to us.
Prince is doing his 21 night stand stint at the Forum. Jon and I were lucky enough to score tickets. No cameras allowed into the purple one's performances. We were able to take a couple of iphone photos which is really better than nothing. Really it was an honor to see him live. He is quite the performer. He sang all of his hits in a Vegas Revue type way - this is not meant to be a dis instead I am more giving him props for mashing up what everyone wanted to hear in the most genius way.

No comments:

Post a Comment