Sunday, November 15, 2009

Belated Birthday Early Anniversary

November 9 was Michael and Patrick's (my two younger twin brothers) 27th Birthday. Both Jon and I were working so unfortunately we were unable to celebrate on the exact day. So last night we went to my parents house to celebrate their birthday as well as my parents 34th wedding anniversary (which is today. 34 years wow! congratulations!) We enjoyed an evening of good wine, surf and turf, a cake tasting, and a fun time catching up.
Yum cake tasting of 5 different slices from Joan's on Third.
The family.
Michael (left) and Patrick (right) in the jackets Jon and I gave them as part of their gifts. (I have been searching for the perfect jackets for them for months! Thankfully they were both way psyched on them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment