Thursday, June 10, 2010

Miike Snow.









Miike Snow played a bunch of dates in LA. Everything was sold out. I found out one of our friends brothers is in the band and lamely asked if she could even get us tickets to purchase as I was dying to go. She got us tickets at the the last minute but both Jon and I had had a super rough day and ended up staying in. Then I got an email that they would be playing at the 'historic' Fox Theater in Pomona and that yes tickets were still available. We got tickets and went. Neither Jon nor I have been to Pomona since right before we got married (which is 6 years ago and is insane!) that part of Pomona is so different and so cool. We want to go back and explore. The Fox theater is gorgeous, and Miike Snow were SO GOOD. I mean their music, performance totally killer. I can't wait for them to come through town again.

No comments:

Post a Comment