Thursday, June 10, 2010

Redondo Beach Pier/Dad's Bday!






This ceramic shark is way stoked...

The real deal....

Happy Birthday!



We celebrated my Dad's bday by going to eat at the Redondo Beach Pier. Jon and I got there early so we walked around and did a little exploring. For $1.50 we were able to stop into a souvenir shop and visit the Great White Shark exhibit which was a 16 and a half foot long shark corpse that was on display. Jon is a huge fan of sharks so he was super excited! Finally we met up with my family ate dinner and then headed to my brothers 'house on the beach' to present my dad with his cake which was made up of 10 mini napoleon cakes from Whole Foods (my Dad love love loves napoleon cake and after sampling them from just about anywhere and everywhere we have all come to the conclusion that the mini ones from Whole Foods are by far the tastiest and the greatest) My Dad loved it. A very interesting (thanks to the shark), tasty, and fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment