Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bonjour Le Sweater!


Yet another thing that I am way into is bizarre brand names that I find in vintage clothes. I have actually bought dresses that I would normally pass up because of the amazing name on the label. I don't mean this in a "designer" type way, but in a "Wow that label is Hilarious!"
Now this sweater is a sweater I have been on the hunt for quite a while now. A big cozy hairy but not too hairy-ish sweater preferably a cardigan. There it was on the "Diva"rack at one of the many Revivals in the desert- we visited three different locations (before Jon and I left for Palm Springs I did some crazy investigating so we could have a day of thrift store shopping. A few stores were closed (which proved that in the future I must take my "crazy" investigation a little further) but what was open was beyond fantastic! I digress...) So there it was the perfect hairy but not too hairy comfy cozy sweater! I take it off the rack it turns out to be a cardigan score 1! I try it on and it is Big but not huge Big score 2! Then I glance at the label and it says LeSweater how ritzy it must be French (hehe) score 3! Amazing! The only bummer is it is hand wash lay flat to dry. It took three days for it to dry!!! Sacre' Bleu LeSweater!
(phil and maude are way into LeSweater)

1 comment: