Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's been a minute...

Jon and I have both been fighting these nasty colds for the past couple of weeks. We each had a few moments of functioning properly, and feeling better thinking we had kicked that jerk of a cold to the curb (thank goodness Thanksgiving Thursday was one of the sick free days!). We are both on what I am hoping is the last day of this. I am dying because the days we have been sick we have not been doing anything but laying around, watching movies and eating everything that is around us (not so much Jon but mainly I have been eating everything around me!). I cannot wait to get out and move around again...
Jon and I dancing at Klas and Josefine's wedding this past summer (my mom is cutting a rug with Josefine's uncle behind us)

No comments:

Post a Comment