Saturday, December 19, 2009

Toronto brrrrr.

a quick photo from the car.
I tried to capture the snow that was falling.
We are so fabulous.
Daria at the end of a LONG day.

Last week Daria and I made a trip to Toronto for a two day photo shoot. Day one was in a studio, day two was in the most beautiful theater that was on the sixth floor of a building in downtown Toronto. The ceiling looked like the Blue Bayou restaurant in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride with trees and lights hanging from the ceiling (so mad I didn't take photos!). The girls we worked with were totally great. Although it was freezing and the days ended up being incredibly long both Daria and I had a fantastic time working hard! My dad's cousins live there and I was really hoping to get a chance to meet up with them but due to lack of sleep and the super long days I was only able to talk on the phone with them (I talked with Uncle Ranjit for at least 45 minutes as he is Hi-Larious!) I cannot wait to go back to Toronto (hopefully when it is warmer) to visit everyone and have fun! I want to go with Jon and my parents to visit everyone and explore and then road trip to Niagara Falls (our friend Cottle says the thrift store shopping there is insane!). Hopefully there will be a little time this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment