Friday, February 19, 2010

Burger Date








I have been seriously craving a Burger lately. I mean dying for one! A 25 degrees opened up in Huntington Beach (the original is in the Roosevelt hotel). It's a rad spot with a great drink menu (amazing wines, mixed drinks, PBR, Stella on tap, even a Guinness Milk Shake), the greatest sweet potato fries, super good apps. The Burgers are BYO (Build Your Own). With the most amazing toppings to chose from, I mean an actual cheese list (like a wine list) be still my heart....
So that was where we went for dinner last night (to scratch my burger itch). The atmosphere so not as cool as the Roosevelt but way less scene-y and more laid back. The service was also so so compared to the Roosevelt but not bad I mean everyone there was super nice. After dinner with super full tummies we wanted to take a walk on the Pier but didn't get too far as we were not properly dressed to brave the elements. Another super fun night with the best date ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment