Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lil Bros.

Michael had been asking me to help him go through his closet and visit his and Patrick's new beachside "pad" as soon as I had some free time. Well last week Jon and I made some time. We went over and the boys had made us tacos (amazing because before we had planned this both Jon and I were talking about making Tacos for dinner and then Michael calls and suggests tacos... SOLD). So we pull up to their new place and right away I am asking Jon if we can move he laughs (because its out of the question as our home is worth 2¢). They let us in give us thegrand tour (its a two bedroom) and offer us some Tecate's and we eat some amazing tacos (and I gain 8 lbs). Then we start on Michael's closet. The beginning we start with jackets and heavy things we are not getting rid of anything! "Michael all of yr things are so great!". He then says he "has some really good jackets... thats his strong suit" neither of us disagree. We move on to sweaters, still not bad, (although he could use a few more) but then we move on to button downs and that is about an hour of laughs or wow that is so great! Next was shoes and a few pairs we suggested and then begged him to part with... he still held on to them... however he did show us some major winners, the pile of no's was really not that big, and his list of buys wasreally not that long either. All in all a super fun night with the greatest little brothers (and brothers in law) a girl (and husband) could ask for!

Michael and Jon
TACO layout
Patrick cooking the TACOS
TACO layout
TACO!
Patrick was WAY into the fashion show! ;)
we said yes to these...

my Dad's shoes that he passed on to Michael... these are amazing! I took a million photos of them...
some don'ts.... baaaaaaad (not baaaaaaad as in good by the way...)
(even though the following photo is AMAZING!)
NO (the pilgrim flair is not showing up as well as I would have hoped it would)
jon and I had a quick work out... I impressed everyone (even myself) breaking out a chin up right away!)


not only do the boys live directly on the beach but they have a pool as well! Jon and I will be there every day it is hot from this day forth....

No comments:

Post a Comment