Saturday, February 13, 2010

A fun night with a fun girl!

Last Saturday night Jon and I had the great pleasure of spending with our friend Rachel. We have not seen her in what seems like forever! We went for a fantastic dinner at Sushi Kinoya, had drinks at our house, then headed to Alex's bar to watch some Live Karaoke (the singers were either incredible or incredibly bad), once that got too crowded (pretty much right away) we headed back to our house and Jon made us grilled cheese sandwiches. It was SO much fun to spend some long overdue time with our girl!
Rachel and I
Jon and I

the crowd
This girl did the greatest rendition of Walk Like an Egyptian that any of us had ever heard


I WANT THIS







Before
After
devouring my grilled cheese
enjoying her grilled cheese
looking good with his grilled cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment