Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trying to Cleanse....



This past week was a week of some totally welcome time off from work. After returning home from Tokyo work was non-stop with job after job piled on top of each other serious double even triple bookings (a day)... a good thing but super hard work. So a week of absolutely nothing but attempting to catch up with life. I hit a wall the Friday before last and had a little bit of a breakdown but Jon helped me through it and it has led to a start of a cleansing of the home. The garage, my closetS (yes multiple), the office, all of the kitchen cabinets, are a complete mess so my goal over the next week (my fingers are crossed that work starts again next week after my life can be somewhat back to an orderly fashion). Now I want to say this past week was spent diligently getting into this and purging the home of all of the things that are not needed but no that started on Thursday... Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were dedicated to finishing up all of the jobs (OK maybe not a whole week off), laundry (it's a start), a visit to the dentist, a few shopping excursions, visiting my bros, observing the day to day life of one of our adopted outdoor cats with two of her new friends (really? any excuse to delay the cleansing process...), starting to fall in love with one of the many Law and Order series (sad but true), and getting a haircut. Thursday and Friday totally dedicated to cleansing the closet (and a Law and Order marathon (dan duh). I mean the pile of NOs is getting bigger and bigger Jon is impressed. Anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment