Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coachella day 3























We spent most of Sunday laying around in the sun by the pool and relaxing. Finally late in the day we headed back out to try our luck one last time at Coachella. My expectations were beyond low and because of that everything went great. We got there in time to watch Phoenix and they were SO good, they killed it! We were just dancing and having the greatest time. Afterwards we went and watched Yann Tiersen (he did the soundtrack for Amelie). I was super excited to see him and he was great. Then we watched Thom Yorke and then Gorilliaz closed the show. After Friday night I thought I would never attend another Coachella ever again but Sunday night renewed my faith. In fact I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment