Saturday, April 10, 2010

Strange Days
















This would be my amazing view if I created PinkBerry.
The yellow Lambo would be the strange gift I would think I'd get Jon as a joke but couldn't really if it came down to it.
The jacket from WB costume house that I would like to call my own as well as every other piece that exists in that warehouse.
Taking place in the back stage goings on as well as watching certain "people" I just met moments before get a little dramatic with a sewing kit for no reason.
Getting to watch the good/fun part being executed.
Not having to make a decision between one or the other as a reward for a job well done and being able to get both for just being me- a very useful gold Louboutin pump and an extremely practical nude Jil Sander oxford.

Yes this would be my amazing life but alas this is my work life. Whatever. I have a nice view of telephone poles and the strange homeless grey cat (that our neighbors care for when he isn't) sleeping in the middle of our street, the last thing anyone needs is a yellow Lambo, I got to realize that the "people" who get crazy over sewing kits and seeing their horrible lives freak me out and I am not really sure I want to become that, -however- getting to be a part of and witness a great performance is pretty dang cool, lastly getting a pair of practical nude Jil Sander oxfords and saving up for the useful gold Louboutin pumps will do just fine I guess my work life is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment