Sunday, January 24, 2010

Katie!

On Sunday afternoon we met our friends Linda and Mitch (Linda is the designer for the brand Katie, and Mitch does marketing for W-Taps). We met at the Katie shop in Shibuya for my annual shopping spree (every time I go to Tokyo Linda is nice enough to meet me at Katie and I go nuts). The best way to describe the brand would be Lolita, doll like dresses, cupcakes, hearts, candy, kittens, poodles, with a little bit of rock n' roll mixed in it really is one of the greatest brands ever! I spent about an hour and a half there trying on everything as everything was SO CUTE. I narrowed it down to four amazing pieces 1A cream floral print flannel dress that is very Jessica McClintock 2A black floral print flannel boustier that zips in the front 3High waisted denim shorts that lace up in the front 4A denim jumpsuit that has embroidered unicorns on the pockets of the bum. I cannot wait to wear everything and absolutely cannot wait to go back and shop shop shop to my hearts content on my next visit!

In the shop with one of the pieces I ended up getting
I LOVE Linda (how amazing are her custom Repettos with the little heel?)

Mitch, me, Linda, Jon, and Rian
s/s 2008

f/w 2008
f/w 2009
f/w 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment