Monday, January 4, 2010

A NEW YEAR
















Ever since Jon and I met (excluding our first new years which was in Sweden) we have had a New Years "Party". Usually New Years Day (which is the day after the "Party") I am laying on the couch with Laura hungover watching Jon and Jay on their hands and knees scrubbing the floors... Well this year between Jon and I the workloads have been on the heavier side (and Laura is pregnant so I wouldn't have a hangover buddy) we decided to take it easy and scale down quite a bit We had a New Years Potluck Dinner Party with a few close friends. This was beyond amazing, basically a sampling of the greatest food ever! It was such a great way to start the new year with good food, great friends, and lots of drinks. It was even better that for the first New Years in a while it was started without a sad hangover and without my poor husband cleaning on his sad hands and knees...

No comments:

Post a Comment