Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last two days in the Bahamas... One day off!

SO excited to be here! (or maybe I was excited to have the evening off be a little tipsy and eat some amazing sushi?)
The view from the 18 and up part of the hotel that we did a photo shoot in but did not get to stay at (we worked with someone underage). Can I just say that this part of the hotel was what I hoped this place would be like. This was where they filmed Ugly Betty. The rooms were modern and cool (not circus circus like, like the rooms we had the "pleasure" of staying in). The best part? It was quiet and we did not run into one drunk person unlike our "wing". (We saw people so drunk they had to be pushed around by security in wheel chairs....) But I guess that was the real "treat" we got to deal with that was part of Atlantis's charm.
One day of sun spent at the pool I was obviously SO happy!
The shark tank ride. It was kind of creepy at first as I only saw one shark that was lying on top f the tank. It looked like he was dead with strange kids floating in inner tubes below him. I thought "WOW this is depressing" and then twelve sharks swam by.
The aquarium in the hotel



This is a huge fountain that is in the entrance. I want this in my front yard (even in my backyard?)

No comments:

Post a Comment