Saturday, January 9, 2010

a room with a view.

After an incredibly pleasant flight on American Airlines (I know shocking), we arrived at Miami International Airport made our connection flight on time, again not a bad flight.
Then things got a little tricky. I will just say once we landed in Nassau the next 14 hours were the most painful 14 hours ever. All I will say is that Atlantis is even more strange than I ever would have imagined (especially for the first few hours it was like being in the Twilight Zone and I mean this in the absolute worst way possible in fact it still is but it's slowly getting tolerable). I am just going to move on and focus on the positive. A few hours ago we were finally shown to our proper rooms (they may have upgraded us a little considering what we had to endure). We had a little time to finally get a quick bite to eat before a meeting. Now I have a few minutes of downtime before we have to go to our fitting. So I thought I'd share these photos the view is absolutely breath taking! The pools of water right below my room are filled with sharks and huge sting rays! Other than eating and thanks to the rain (as well as how many people there are here it really is insane and a little creepy!) there was not time to do much else and tomorrow seems like it is going to be an incredibly long day. I am looking forward to Monday- hopefully there are less people and I can take some time to wander around and snap some photos. For now I will just focus on this...
View from my room.

I never drink when I am working and Daria never drinks period but today we needed a drink.
A photo with the rain just before it got super dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment