Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Happy Nails!




Ever since I can remember when I get either stressed or bored I bite my nails. I quit smoking when I met Jon over six years ago and the nail biting got much worse.
To attempt to stop me from doing this Jon got me a manicure kit (at Evelyn's suggestion) and an open ended gift certificate to find the right nail salon. Well after a few months I found the right salon. Then after a few more months I found my two go to ladies- Cindy ( for my manicures) and Thu (for my pedicures). I always had them paint my nails variations of the same OPI pink (La Pazitivly Hot was my go to color for months!) until finally the summer of 08 Essie did a neon collection and I have not gone back! I have every color one can think of now. Cindy does the craziest designs ever! It is so much fun! So at the suggestion of a friend I have finally decided to start chronicling Cindy's handiwork each week. This week I brought four different polishes. Cindy chose Essie's Pink Parka (a neon pink), and OPI's perfection (a pink sparkle from their "designer"collection. You cannot really see it in the photos but it is half pink parka half perfection with white flowers with small dots of OPIs "Absolutely Alice" (a blue sparkle polish from the Alice in Wonderland series). Thu did OPI's Mad as A Hatter (a multi colored silvery sparkle also from the Alice in Wonderland series). I will take photos of my sausage-y fingernails but my feet there is NO WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment