Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tokyo Day 1/night 2



















After visiting Mister Minit Jon and I met up with the rest of the crew for ramen and had a slow day wandering around the city and shopping. Later in the day Jon and Rian had a meeting with the W-Taps crew to go over some shoes they were working on. i went back to the hotel for a nap. I met up with everyone else in the lobby and we all went over to the W-Taps office and they took us to dinner. We had the restuarant to ourselves for the evening. It was so great to catch up with everyone! So much had been happening marriages, babies insane! The food was beyond good! The chefs were a husband and wife. The wife had the little baby on her back. It was the cutest thing ever! After dinner we headed to a bar close to our hotel. We each got pieces of paper to write down song requests and they would play them for you. Once again I was tired super early. Just as Jon and I were leaving they started playing one of our requests "I want you to want me" by Cheap Trick. Another fun and yummy evening with great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment